What is the Cheapest Cloud Storage In 2020?
There is a new player on the market for the cheapest cloud storage called 10XDrive and we are going to take a close look at how they stack up versus some of the most popular options for cloud storage such as Onedrive, Google Drive, ICloud and Dropbox.
This is a one time limited offer to get 10X Drive for 10 years for only $97.00. When the time expires below so does this offer at this price.
Today we are consuming and creating and downloading more information then ever and just about everyone is looking for solutions on how to best store, share and secure our photos, files and videos.
This has lead to an explosion in the need for secure and stable storage in the cloud.
What is the Best Personal Cloud Storage Available?
First off, Let me discuss my experience with a couple of the most popular services I have used. Google Drive and One Drive are the major 2 players in cloud storage. No doubt they have established themselves as the major 2 options. Dropbox is also a very popular option for storage and they all have their goods and bad.
There is also has been several pop up companies trying to compete in this market and they run deals from time to time with many having mixed reviews.
I am talking a very close look and will be using a new 1TB storage cloud service called 10xDrive that has just been released as of Jan 28th,2020. They are offering a 1 tb solution for 10 years at an unheard of price of $97.00 one time. That is less than all the major cloud storage companies offer for 1 year.
I have been using one drive for a couple of years and the nice thing about one drive for me is with my Microsoft 360 account, I get up to 6 users and each user gets a terabyte of storage. This is great because I have 2 accounts myself so I am using well over 1 TB and store my business files on them.
My biggest complaint with OneDrive is it is a massive resource hog on my memory and CPU when running. I find myself pausing it often to keep it from chewing up resources as it runs constantly in the background. This has led me to look for other solutions, but what I have found up until now has not been adequate.
So this new offering for 1tb of cheap cloud storage called 10x drive. Lets take a closer look at who they are.
First off the ones running it are digital marketers and that is how I found it through the digital marketing software club I belong to called the ImbuyersClub.
A few years back, I purchased lifetime hosting from these same 2 guys and have been quite please with the hosting. I have several accounts with them for hosting and got lifetime hosting for a onetime $97.00. I did not expect very good hosting, but I have been pleasantly surprised at how good the service has been. From a customer service standpoint, I would say it is very average, and I have had better, but since I am experienced handing my hosting, for the most part I rarely need customer support for my hosting. My up-time has been great and the speed is very good as well.
10X Drive Creators
Jai has been creating software solutions for years online.
Over 10 years online experience in sales and product creation
Back to 10XDrive.The 2 guys behind this new cheap 1tb cloud hosting offer is Jai Sharm, and Ankit Mehta. Both have been online digital marketers for a long time and have a decent reputation. Jai Sharma is one of the biggest software sellers online and covered by Forbes. Ankit Mehta is a Techpreneur and Growth Hacker. Together they have had many successful products that they have launched mainly in the digital marketing and internet marketing space.
6 Key Areas That Makes 10X Drive A High Quality Online Storage Solution
- Storage – 10XDrive has 1Tb of Storage. 7-day trash recovery
- Security—256-bit AES encryption and 2 step verification. Also, SSL/TLS Encryption to protect your data
- Share—Easily share with business and personal friends. Password protect links. Set expiration for links. Share private links.
- Backups—Create and save backups of your websites. If you use WordPress, they have a plugin for this and 1 click backups. Backup all your photos, videos and documents
- Ease of Use—drag files and folders to upload. Create folders, highlight or rename files easily. Unlimited upload and download bandwidth. Amazing search and sort features
- Ease of Access—access your files anywhere on any device. Inbuilt video player to watch right in the drive which is really cool. File previews inside the drive.
I have to say these features are very impressive and none of the big 4 can say all of the above.
How Does 10X Drive Stack Up Against The Big 4 Cloud Storage Solutions?
There is no question we all need a solid storage solution today that resides in the cloud. I can not tell you how painful it is when you crash a computer or an external hard drive gets dropped and you lose all your data. It has happened to me twice and both times I lost thousands of dollars of important business files and personal photos that I will never get back. Tears ensued.
I have been using Onedrive for a couple of years, and although it has some nice features, I have been looking for a good cheap online storage solution for a while. This may be it. My biggest bitch about one drive is the fact it drains on my computer resources when it is on. Yes you can easily pause it and it lowers the resources, however that aspect is a drawback.
Also, I could easily be switching over to Google docs which is a free equivalent of Microsoft office, however Google drive is quite expensive. They have lowered their prices recently from 49.99 a month for 1 TB to 9.99. This is better however it is still around $120/yr which is what I am paying for onedrive through my 360 account. And with the 360 account I can set up 6 years and each one gets 1TB so that is a way better deal for me.
Icloud I have not used, and they are also $9.99 a month. It seems all the major players have come down in price, however $120 a year versus $97.00 one time?
Yes 10x drive right now is offering a deal where you can get 1tb of cloud storage with all the aforementioned aspects for only $97.00 one time. That is a heck of a deal 😊
Additionally they have seemed to resolve some of the issues associated with the others and in comparing them, they have way more useful functions especially if you are running and sort of business online.
What You'll GET in 10xDRIVE
- GET 1000 GB Online Storage Space
- Keep Your Personal or Professional Data Safe and Secure
- With 7-days Trash Recovery
- 100% Security of your data
- 256-bit AES encryption
- SSL/TLS Encryption
- with 2 Step Verification on Login (Use OTP Enabled or Google Authenticator)
- Share with your professional team or personal friends
- Share Password Protected Links – Set access password protection for any file and folders before sharing it with anyone.
- Set Expiration for Shared Links – Set time of expiry of shared links so that no one gets access to files and folders after a specific time.
- Share Private Links – Set private links to share a particular files and folders with particular individuals.
BACKUPS Backup of Professional Data
- Create and save a regular backup of all of your websites
- Extra comfort for WordPress Users: We have WordPress Plugin to create automatic an backup of your WordPress Sites In 1 Click which will be saved in your 10xDRIVE Online storage.
Backup of Personal Data
- Create a backup of your phone stuff on Online drive by access it via web-browser or iOS and Android App
- No more losing website and data due to site-hacks No more losing data due to viruses No more losing data due to hard drive crash or theft
- Business Data is a source of your bread and butter and Personal DATA is precious to put a smile on your face 10xDRIVE will safeguard your memories forever.
EASE OF USE
- Drag files and folder to begin upload automatically
- Create folders, highlight or rename files
- Unlimited Upload and Download Bandwidth for smooth access
- Unified Search – Easily search any file or folder with one keyword
- Filter and Sorting of files and folders based on recent and favorites
EASE OF ACCESS
- Access your files from anywhere in the world
- Access files from any device - No device limits
- Access your Drive from any mobile and tablet
- In-built Video Player – Upload and Watch your videos right inside the Drive
- File Preview – Upload and preview your sheets and docs right inside the Drive
100% MONEY BACK GUARANTEE
And they are offering a 30 days iron clad money back commitment to remove any risk on your end.
- Is there any monthly fee or just one time investment? It's for just one time price for next 10 years limited to people who buy during the launch offer.
- Is there any device limit? You can access 10xdrive from multiple devices and platforms, no limit on that.
- Do you ever limit bandwidth and what file types are supported? There are no limitations on bandwidth, however the services fall under fair usage policy. Almost any file type is supported except malware files types, We do not support the abuse of the platform for illegal file sharing.
- Can I upload music or videos? Yes. Music and video hosting is permitted as long as you own the copyright on the content and it adheres to the terms and conditions.
- Can I upload files from my mobile or computer? Yes, 10xDrive is accessible on any device if you can access a browser on it. And you can upload and download files using it on any device.
- I like it, but can I buy it later for same price? this special one time price is available for during this launch offer only. This will turn into monthly pricing after launch.
- Are there any video tutorials? 10xDrive is super easy to use, however there are a lot of training videos to use our system.
- Do you have any mobile app? the dashboard is completely mobile friendly, the app is not available currently
- How can I backup my sites? WP plugin will be available after the launch period, you can install the plugin and connect with your 10xdrive account and backup in single click.
- Can I host my images and videos on 10xdrive and embed them? Ans. 10xDrive is for storage use, we currently do not support embedding the files on external pages